1. Here’s How to Take Your Slice of the Multi Billion Dollar eCommerce Pie…
Did you know that you can make a great living selling products on eBay and Amazon?
You can make anything from $50 a month selling things from around your home, to tens of thousands of dollars a month if you really take this business seriously.
To make thousands a month, you’ll either need to:
• Create your own unique products (not easy).
• Find high quality products and buy them for a price well below retail (quite easy if you know where to look).
So the easiest way to get started is to find where you can buy products cheap, and either:
• Buy them in bulk, store them, then send them out to customers as you receive orders.
• Have them ‘drop shipped’ to your customers. This is where the manufacturer posts the product direct to your customer, on your behalf.
You generally make more profit if you buy in bulk, but it often does depend on you spending quite a bit of money up front, so drop-shipping is often a low-risk way to start.
One of the best websites for finding popular products you can sell for a profit is SaleHoo. Visit now and sign up for free.